Electrical Industry Manufacturer and Services Latest News
New Fluke Infrared Cameras Deliver Exceptional 640 x 480 Image Quality
- Published: Tuesday, 22 November 2016 10:22
Fluke has introduced the Fluke® Ti480 and TiX580 Infrared Cameras with 640 x 480 resolution and MultiSharp™ Focus, delivering exceptional image quality to industrial, process, utilities maintenance and building inspection professionals who need high measurement accuracy to quickly detect problems.
With the Ti480 Infrared Camera, Fluke has introduced 640 x 480 resolution into a rugged, pistol-grip form factor. The camera provides fast, one-handed operation to perform multiple inspections quickly and accurately. Now there is an “everyday” camera, with four times the resolution power of many commonly used 320 x 240 pixel cameras, for quick point-and-shoot troubleshooting.
The new TiX580 Infrared Camera features a 240-degree rotating screen that allows thermographers to easily navigate over, under, and around objects to preview and capture images with ease. The 5.7-inch screen provides 150 percent more viewing area than a standard 3.5-inch screen, enabling thermographers to quickly identify issues in the field and easily edit images directly on the camera, reducing production time back at the office.
Both cameras include MultiSharp™ Focus, an advanced focus system that takes multiple images with a press of a button. The camera combines them to produce one focused image of both near and far objects, delivering precision image clarity guaranteeing an in-focus image when back in the office no matter what the conditions.
Both infrared cameras feature:
• SuperResolution, which captures multiple images and combines them to create a crisp, sharp 1280 x 960 resolution image - four times the pixel data of a 640 x 480 image.
• LaserSharp® Auto Focus, which uses a laser distance meter to calculate the precise distance to the designated target for sharper, more accurate images.
• Fluke IR-Fusion® technology, which captures a visible light image in addition to the infrared image and combines them with three different operating modes: Picture-in-Picture, full visible light, and AutoBlend™.
• Fluke Connect SmartView® Desktop Software, for optimising and analysing thermal images, generating customisable reports and exporting images in multiple formats to the Fluke Connect Cloud.
Fluke Connect Compatible
The new infrared cameras integrate into Fluke Connect® - the company’s full-feature platform that permits Fluke tool users to receive, store, visualise, and report electronic measurement data from more than 40 Fluke Connect wireless test tools. This allows technicians to record and share thermal images, along with electrical and other measurements, in real time via their smartphones or tablets and automatically upload them to the cloud.
The Fluke Connect system provides access to maintenance records simultaneously at the inspection site and from the office or an off-site location, enabling faster decision making. It also enables real-time collaboration between team members with ShareLive™ video calls, increasing productivity in the field.*
Images sync wirelessly direct from the camera to the Fluke Connect system, so images can be attached to an asset record or work order. Reports can be created and shared directly from the job site via email.
Information can be found at www.fluke.co.uk/640x480
*Within the provider’s wireless service area and subject to the plan’s pricing and other terms.